We have deployed Exchange 2010 in co-existence with Exchange 2003/ 2007 (Multi site deployment). After installation of Exchange 2010 we are facing this issue.
1. Exchange 2010 Console taking long time to retrieve the objects. Ie we try to see the outlook Web App in Exchange 2010 its takes about 2 hrs to get the details.
Its more than 2hrs to get the owa default web site details:
we also tried with PS command “get-OwaVirtualDirectory” to see the behavior of the command, this particular cmdlet searching all the exchange server’s OWA virtual directory and get the result because of this its taking long time to show the Outlook Web App (OWA default web site).
I’m working with MS support team to find the exact cause and solution.